The AVT IFS SmartFreight® integration for NetSuite offers you both a cost-effective and time-crucial solution to suit all your shipping needs Australia, New Zealand, China, South Africa and Europe.
IFS SmartFreight® Integration
Is your supply-chain logistics complex?
We understand your demand for just-in-time shipping. The AVT IFS SmartFreight® integration for NetSuite offers you both a cost-effective and time-crucial solution to suit all needs. IFS SmartFreight® can be customised to meet your specific logistical requirements.
First Available: 8/1/2011
Compatible with: NetSuite, NetSuite OneWorld, NetSuite CRM+
Save Time, Reduce Costs & Improve Customer satisfaction.
- Choose the fastest delivery option – at the best value
- The system reduces chances of incorrect delivery
- Provides visibility of delivery status – track the full cycle of shipping goods in NetSuite; from order placement, to warehouse, to choice of carrier, to postage of goods, and to the delivery of goods to your customer
- Allows you to control costs of delivery – through electronically controlled freight route optimisation
- Provides freedom to change or add carriers easil
How Do I Reduce Costs and Save Time With IFS SmartFreight®?
FS SmartFreight® manages all the available transport providers’ associated service offerings, zones, rates, and delivery schedules. It will allow you to ship anywhere, whilst ensuring the optimal rate for the level of service required is selected for each shipment.
Real-time exchange of information with other supply-chain execution modules, transport carriers, and customers
How Do I Improve Customer Satisfaction With IFS SmartFreight®?
- Just-in-time shipping made possible by real-time courier booking and real-time freight tracking.
- Track and trace data is being retrieved from the relevant transport provider to provide visibility to both shipper and customer.
- Completion of delivery cycle is accurate.