Drawing over 1500 attendees, this years annual gathering brought together customers, partners and developers to SuiteConnect 2014 in Sydney
Zach Nelson CEO, NetSuite spoke about the effect of “disruption” on the longevity of a business.
Mark Dougan Managing Director ANZ, Frost & Sullivan spoke about the current industry trends.
Breakout sessions include the following topics:
- Business Transformation Powered By Cloud ERP
- Roadmap NetSuite in the Next 12 Months
- Manufacturing – Running manufacturing facility in NetSuite
- Service Resource Planning
- Critical Metrics of High Value SAAS Business
- Becoming a Global Whole Sale Business with NetSuite OneWorld
- Drive Visibility Across Retail Enterprise
AVT consultants found the event informative and productive. Keynotes by Zach Nelson and Mark Dougan were spot on with their focused on issues facing businesses and offered “disruption”, “change” and “Cloud” technology as a solution.
Our businesses need visibility, agility and flexibility to survive in this rapidly changing marketplace. Here were some key takeaways:
An Age of Digital Disruption:
- Seeing the industry move beyond technology adoption into business transformation.
- Advanced in Cloud enable business to:
- Provide more personalised, relevant experiences for customers
- Increase efficiencies in back office functions
- Expedite fulfilment
- Better manage suppliers and inventory
- Australian businesses forced to adapt at an accelerated rate never seen before.
- Rapidly changing economic conditions
- Accelerated time to value
- Need to innovate NOW
- Survival of many businesses will depend on:
- Ability to meet new demands and emerging competition
- Ability to differentiate locally and globally
- Factors accelerating digital disruption in Australia:
- Falling Australian dollar makes our products more competitive
- Free Trade agreement with China
- 1.2B mobile users in China (99% growth in data usage)
- 7.5M Australians using internet on mobile devices (510% increase from 2008)
- 30M mobile phone connections
- Online consumers are forcing change in how businesses interact with customers.
- 66% of Australian internet users shop online
- 55% of Australian businesses place orders online
- 27% of Australian businesses receive orders online
- 79% Australian businesses utilise Social Media campaigns
The event gave attendees a clear view of the Australian business landscape. Business is changing. It is changing so fast that we are being forced to constantly reevaluate our businesses position and offering in the marketplace.
Change is inevitable. Now Australian’s need to utilize all of the resources at their disposal to keep up with a business climate that is constantly being challenged by technological innovation.
If you’re curious to know more, get in touch and let AVT walk you through how NetSuite is helping businesses meet those challenges.
SuiteConnect 2014 event strengthens the presence of NetSuite in ANZ and celebrates their success in 2014 as a cloud software company. AVT, a long standing solution partner of NetSuite, congratulates them on their success and looks forward to 2015.